The CDC has updated its travel recommendations:
- Fully vaccinated people can resume domestic travel and do not need to get tested before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel.
- Fully vaccinated people do not need to get tested before leaving the United States (unless required by the destination) or self-quarantine after arriving back in the United States.
This is an important message from ALERT Indian River County 1/25/2021
Following today’s special call meeting with the Indian River County Board of County Commissioners, the County will be moving to a new appointment reservation system with the capability of a wait list. We appreciate your patience during this transition. Detailed information will be made available on our website at www.ircgov.com and ALERT Indian River as soon as the website is available to the public
COVID Testing Sites As Of 11/23/2020
RAPID TESTING AVAILABLE SITES
Various CVS stores – appointments may be made on on-line.
- U.S. Highway 1 Vero Beach Covid - 19 Testing Site, 1706 U.S. Highway 1, Vero Beach, FL 32960
- 20Th Street Vero Beach Covid - 19 Testing Site, 5825 20th Street, Vero Beach, FL 32960
- 9Th Street Sw Vero Beach Covid - 19 Testing Site,4215 9th Street SW, Vero Beach, FL 32968
- 53 Rd Street Vero Beach Covid - 19 Testing Site,2500 53 RD Street, Vero Beach, FL 32967
- Us Highway 1 Vero Beach Covid - 19 Testing Site,8495 US Highway 1, Vero Beach, FL 32967
Eastern Florida State College
Palm Bay Campus, 250 Community College Parkway,
Palm Bay (enter at San Filippo Drive SE at Manchester Circle)
Free testing and open 7 days a week 9am – 5pm.
Will test regardless of symptoms
Med Express Urgent Care
1150 US Highway1, Vero Beach
8am – 8 pm 7 days a week
NO RAPID TESTING AVAILABLE
Florida Dept of Health in Indian River County - testing by appointment only
1900 27th Street, Vero Beach
Call (772) 794-7411 for appointment. They have 54 testing slots a day from 8:15 am to 2:30 pm.
Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital – testing by appointment only
For appointment, call (772) 226-4846 between 7 am and 3 pm daily.
There are 3 testing locations but all appointments must be made by calling (772) 226-4846. Have rapid tests available.
MD Now (FKA Indian River Walk in Clinic)
640 21 Street, Vero Beach
8am – 8pm 7 days a week
1820 58th Avenue, Suite 110
Vero Beach, FL 32966
8am – 8pm 7 days a week
Treasure Coast Community Health – testing is free
For more information and to make an appointment call (772) 257-8224 or visit https://www.tcchinc.org
- Fellsmere: 12196 CR 512, Fellsmere, FL 32948 / Date Time: Tuesday to Thursday, 8:30 – 4:00. Friday 8:30 – 3:00
772.257.8224 ext. 1223
- Gifford: 4675 28th Ct, Vero Beach / Date Time: Monday to Friday 8:30 – 4:30
772.257.8224 ext. 1147
- Oslo: 1590 9th Street SW (Oslo Road), Vero Beach / Date Time: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 3:00
772.257.8224 ext. 1176
- Central: 1553 U.S.Hwy 1, Vero Beach / Date Time: Monday to Friday 8:30 – 4:30
772.257.8224 ext. 1214 & 1216
- Vero 787: 787 37th Street, suite 140 / Date Time: Monday to Friday 8:30 – 4:30
772.257.8224 ext. 1291
- Sebastian: 13505 U.S. Hwy 1, Sebastian / Date Time: Monday to Friday 8:30 – 4:30
772.257.8224 ext. 1188
- COVID-19 Vaccine Message to Vulnerable Communities
- CDC - 8 Things to Know About the US COVID 19 Vaccination Program
- A great online resource was just launched by the FL Chamber
- The CARES Act
- COVID-19 FREE Testing Sites In Indian River County
- COVID-19-EIDL Fact Sheet FLORIDA_16353
- Small Biz Grant proposal to County 7-29-20
- IRC Small Biz Grant Program Announced