Code Enforcement Board
- 1:30 P.M.
- Second Wednesday of every month
- City Hall
1053 20th Place
Vero Beach, FL 32960
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Kirk Noonan, Chairman
- Linda Hillman - Vice Chairman
- Eric Price
- Christopher Bryant
- Stephen McDonald
- Frank Pizzichillo
- Richard Kennedy
- Ken Daige, - Alternate #1
Code Enforcement Board.
The Code Enforcement Board of the City is created pursuant to the authority of Florida Statutes Chapter 166, Florida Statutes Chapter 162, and Florida Const., Art. 8, § 2(b), and shall carry out the duties, functions, and procedures set forth for it in the Code Enforcement Ordinance of the City and as otherwise provided by law. All members of the Code Enforcement Board shall be residents of the City.
- Composition; Board member qualifications, appointment, term, and removal. The Code enforcement Board of the City of Vero Beach shall be composed of seven (7) regular members and two (2) alternate members appointed by the City Council in its sole discretion, as follows:
- Board members shall be residents of the City who possess outstanding reputations for civic pride, interest, integrity, responsibility, and business or professional ability and demonstrate experience, interest, and knowledge in code enforcement matters.
- Appointment and reappointment of Board members shall be made in accordance with the applicable Ordinances of the City and the additional qualifications specified in this section. The Charter Officers of the City shall make recommendations to the City Council regarding appointments and reappointments. The membership of the Board shall, whenever possible, include an architect, a business person, an engineer, a general contractor, a subcontractor, and a realtor. Board members shall have no contract or property rights in their respective positions.