CITY OF VERO BEACH ELECTION –
IT’S TIME TO RENEW YOUR MAIL BALLOT REQUEST
ALL MAIL BALLOT REQUESTS EXPIRED ON DECEMBER 31, 2022. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE VOTING BY MAIL FOR THE UPCOMING 2023 MUNICIPAL ELECTIONS OR ANY ELECTIONS TO BE HELD IN 2024, YOU MUST SUBMIT A NEW REQUEST TO RECEIVE A BALLOT.
REQUESTING A MAIL BALLOT IS EASY
VISIT VOTEINDIANRIVER.GOV/VOTE-BY-MAIL OR CALL THE ELECTIONS OFFICE AT 772-226-4700.
Precincts (City Elections Only)
The following are the Precincts where City residents can vote on Election Day and Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.:
- Christ by the Sea – Precinct 33 - 3755 Hwy A1A
- Christ Church – Precinct 22 - 667 20th St.
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Hall – Precinct 20 - 1590 27th Ave.
Election Day Preparation
The Municipal Election is quickly approaching and the Indian River County Supervisor of Elections Leslie Swan has a few reminders for voters leading up to November 7.
- Election Day polls are open from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- You must vote at your assigned polling place on Election Day.
- Due to the 2020 population census, district maps for federal, state and local offices have changed. Many precinct boundary lines and Election Day polling locations have also changed. Visit VoteIndianRiver.gov or call our office at 772-226-4700 to find your Election Day polling location.
- Voters must present current and valid, photo and signature I.D. when voting, such as a Florida Driver’s License. If voters do not present proper I.D., they may vote a provisional ballot.
- Vote-by-mail ballots must be received by 7 p.m. on Election Day in order to be counted. Mail ballots will not be accepted at the polling locations and must be delivered to the Supervisor of Elections office at 4375 43rd Ave., Vero Beach 32967.
- Election results will air on Comcast channel 13 in Vero Beach, Comcast channel 22 and U-Verse channel 99 in Sebastian and on Indian River County Government station, Comcast channel 27.
- Election night results will be available at VoteIndianRiver.gov on the homepage. Simply click the link that says “Unofficial Results.”
- Voter turnout statistics will be available prior to and throughout Election Day.
City Council Election Documents
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer and Designation of Campaign Depository for Candidates DS-DE9 (PDF)
- Campaign_Treasurers_Report Summary (PDF)
- Candidates_Oath_-_Nonpartisan_Office (PDF)
- Campaign_Treasurers_Report_-_Itemized_Contributions (PDF)
- Campaign Treasurers Report - Itemized Distributions (PDF)
- Election Signs (PDF)
- Filing Fee (PDF)
- Notice_of_Candidacy_and_Affidavit_of_Candidate (PDF)
- Waiver of Report (PDF)
- Ordinance No. 2019-04 (PDF)
- Statement of Financial Interests (PDF)
- Statement of Candidate (PDF)
- TREASURER REPORT DUE DATES 2023