CITY OF VERO BEACH ELECTION –
The following are the Precincts where City residents can vote on Election Day and Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.:
- Christ by the Sea – Precinct 33 - 3755 Hwy A1A
- Christ Church – Precinct 22 - 667 20th St.
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Hall – Precinct 20 - 1590 27th Ave.
Election Day Preparation
The General Election is next week and the Indian River County Supervisor of Elections Leslie Swan has a few reminders for voters leading up to November 8.
- Election Day polls are open from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- You must vote at your assigned polling place on Election Day.
- Due to the 2020 population census, district maps for federal, state and local offices have changed. Many precinct boundary lines and Election Day polling locations have also changed. Visit VoteIndianRiver.gov or call our office at 772-226-4700 to find your Election Day polling location.
- The General Election ballot is a one-card ballot, printed on both sides for all voters, except for City of Vero Beach voters, who will receive a two-card ballot, printed on both sides.
- Voters must present current and valid, photo and signature I.D. when voting, such as a Florida Driver’s License. If voters do not present proper I.D., they may vote a provisional ballot.
- Vote-by-mail ballots must be received by 7 p.m. on Election Day in order to be counted. Mail ballots will not be accepted at the polling locations and must be delivered to the Supervisor of Elections office at 4375 43rd Ave., Vero Beach 32967.
- Election results will air on Comcast channel 13 in Vero Beach, Comcast channel 25 and U-Verse channel 99 in Sebastian and on Indian River County Government station, Comcast channel 27.
- Election night results will be available at VoteIndianRiver.gov on the homepage. Simply click the link that says “Unofficial Results.”
- Voter turnout statistics will be available prior to and throughout Election Day.
City Council Election Documents
- City Council Candidates List 2022 (PDF)
- 2022 Referndum Items
- 2022 Treasury Report Due Dates (PDF)
- Affidavit of Financial Hardship (PDF)
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer and Designation of Campaign Depository for Candidates (PDF)
- Campaign Treasurers Report Summary (PDF)
- Campaign Treasurers Report - Itemized Contributions (PDF)
- Campaign Treasurers Report - Itemized Distributions (PDF)
- Campaign Treasurers Report - Itemized Expenditures (PDF)
- Candidate Filing Check List (PDF)
- Candidate Oath - Nonpartisan Office (PDF)
- Candidate Qualifying Checklist (PDF)
- Election Signs (PDF)
- Filing Fee (PDF)
- Form 1 - Statement of Financial Interests 2022 (PDF)
- Notice of Candidacy and Affidavit of Candidate (PDF)
- Ordinance No 2019-04 (PDF)
- Statement of Candidate (PDF)
- Waiver of Report (PDF)
- Updated Legal Notice 10-3-2020 (PDF)